Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good Quality Shoes



Shoes are an essential. Everybody needs shoes. Everybody don't really wear shoes sometimes but you and me agree that it's something that we cannot do without.

I believe that in order to own a really good quality, long lasting pair of shoes, you have got to spend good money on them. I've bought shoes that I only pay RM 20.00 or so and lasted for 1 whole week before they started to fall apart. And I've bought shoes that are RM 200.00++, and after 3 years of wearing them for every single day, they are still as good as new.

But the bad thing about good quality shoes is that they last so long and after some time, you feel like getting new shoes with new styles that's in trend. But you feel guilty because your present ones are perfectly wearable and you can't throw them away. Plus, there's 5 more in the closet which are also good quality shoes and in good condition which you still bought anyway even when the first are still good.

So good quality shoes are not so good after all, right?

The objective of the story is that... I want new shoes but the present ones that I have are still in annoyingly very good condition. And I have a few more in the closet like them. But I still want new ones...

Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails