Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Miracle.. Insha Allah

Good morning dear friends!!

It's a beautiful day today and I have a fantastic news to tell. Hehee... I can't stop grinning. Ok,ok... I will tell you.. drumrolllll....





                               

Yes! Yes!! I'm pregnant!! Yeahooooo!!!

Alhamdulillah... this is truly a miracle. We have been trying for so very long and at last it has happened.

As the photo shows, I'm due at the end of January next year. I pray my pregnancy will be smooth sailing and that Allah give us a healthy son or daughter. Aminn...

Conversation with Nadiah:

Mama:   Nadiah, do you want a baby brother or baby sister?
Nadiah:  Baby sister.
Mama:   You don't want a baby brother?
Nadiah:  Euughhh...!!!

Hahahahaaa!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails